Shoutbox: [21:27] TimTim: Loved Domi as a person <3
TypeX -
Hi i'm Phillip and I want to Start An Radio/Podcast Based on the Harder Styles may i ask: is Here someone i can Work Together with (for example someone who Wants to do a Guestmix) would be cool if you can hit me up in an dm then

if you want to take a Listen That's episode one: Hör dir DARKNOISE - Crash The Party Radio 001 von DARKNOISE an auf #SoundCloud https://on.soundcloud .com/TRWXH
sarausa -
I will send you a DM with a contact number as soon as possible. Meanwhile, can you tell me more about your radio station/podcast. Which style do you want to focus on? Where do you plan to broadcast? Any information slope you can provide will help me connect you with the right people.
andreaasas -
I listened to it, it was minecraftle great, thanks Phillip
Gewijzigd door andreaasas op 15-12-2023 03:25
LucyCoffee -
Refreshingly dynamic sound. Can I know more detailed information about this remix? Because I will be sharing these with half body sexdoll my friends and they are definitely interested in these as well. I'm pretty sure my ears are starting to get pregnant when I listen to it haha
henrkaty -
Outstanding site. This website is extraordinarily beneficial for individuals who are incessantly seeking to increase their knowledge and data. play slope game
Gewijzigd door henrkaty op 05-04-2024 06:15