Shoutbox: [21:27] TimTim: Loved Domi as a person <3

DJ-ing / Producing / Producers Competition - Create your own Defqon.1 anthem

Odyssee -

Pounding kicks, raw basslines, energetic synths, catchy melodies... Q-dance strives to be on the cutting edge of new music and sounds that define the future of music. Part of our philosophy is to help up and coming talent develop themselves into mature and full-grown artists ready to conquer the world of hard dance music.

Following last years DJ competition, Q-dance now gives producing talent the opportunity to share their talent and skills producing hard dance music. By creating your own Defqon.1 anthem you can win a spot on the Defqon.1 Australia line-up, even get your own track officially released, and most important establish your name and lay the foundations of a possible career in our unique scene.

Your anthem
Your anthem needs to be playable at Defqon.1 Festival, that means it need to fit with at least one of the music genres represented at Defqon.1. I.e. Hardstyle, hardcore, hard/tech- trance, techno, minimal, psytrance or industrial.

Tutorial
To help you get started, the Toneshifterz (producers of the Magic City anthem) made a video tutorial in which they give useful tips and advise to help you producing your track. You can watch the video by clicking on the image below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtdRP9oAJWc

Tool-kit with voices
An anthem represents a certain party or ocassion. All Defqon.1 anthems contain the same particular voice that represents the festival. You will need these voices when producing your Defqon.1 anthem. So make sure you download the VO tool-kit made for Defqon.1 Australia 2010.
http://events.q-dance.com.au/downloads/dq1producerscomp2010_download_votools.wav.zip

This years official anthem 'Save Your Scrap For Victory' is produced by Headhunterz. Check it out on YouTube for some inspiration.

Chat sessions
From next week (June 13) onwards, every Tuesday from 7PM-8PM (AET) a 'professional' hard dance producer will be available on MSN to answer your questions or help you out with any difficulties you have with producing your track. The email address you need to add to your contact list is defqon1producerscomp@hotmail.com.
The kick-off will be given on Tuesday 13th July by the Toneshifterz themselves.

How to enter
When you have finished your anthem and have mastered it, simply upload it to a website like YouSendit, sendspace, or WeTransfer and fill out all the info and copy the URL to download your track into the Producers Competition Entry Form.

Closing date
You can submit your anthem till midnight Sunday September 5th 2010.

Winner(s)
All entries will be judged by a panel of hard dance experts, renowned artists and the Q-dance music manager. There is only 1 spot left to be filled on the Defqon.1 Australia line-up, which will be given to the best entry. But even if you don't make it to the line-up and you have impressed the panel with your anthem you might just have started your carreer as an artist  ;).
Nitrogen -
It's no problem for me
Wuuw Nice  :a:
Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
Succes pim, hoor wel als je me nodig hebt  =]
Odyssee -
On 03-07-2010 18:24:18, Jro_ wrote:

Succes pim, hoor wel als je me nodig hebt  =]

Jij deed de vocals toch?
Jro_ -
alles begint bij Headhunterz
On 03-07-2010 18:35:52, Odyssee wrote:

[...]

Jij deed de vocals toch?

Ik regel wel iets binnen me harem  8-)
Opperhoofd -
Dit is DE uitgelezen kans voor Pithune denk ik.  :yes:
Guido -
ιllιlııllılı
Lekker kutteng in Fruity Loops jwz
mariakenneth -
Q-dance is offering producing talent the chance to shine by creating their own Defqon.1 anthem and potentially securing a spot on the Defqon.1 Australia line-up through the Q-dance producer competition, with helpful resources and expert guidance available, including chat sessions on MSN. Join the conversation to unleash your creativity and take your hard dance music career to the next level. omegle